slanteddance are recruiting:
Dance teacher (x2)
Contracts between: January- July 2018
To apply, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to: email@example.com by 4pm Friday 17th November 2017. Interviews will be held on Saturday 18th and Wednesday 22nd November 2017.
slanteddance, are excited to be looking for an experienced and energetic dance teacher to join their friendly, motivated team. slanteddance is the market leader in providing dance services, classes and workshops in both community and school settings across the Eastern region. Applications welcome from versatile, confident and adaptable teachers. The applicant will be experienced in delivering the following styles: Street Dance, Contemporary, Cheerleading and/ or Stomp/ Tap in both community and school settings. These posts are open to registered freelancers and those looking for a PAYE contract.
The dates and hours
Term time only
Teaching will occur within the following dates 3rd January 2018- Friday 14th July 2018. Specific details supplied on job offer.
Contract fee (tbc.) : £5764.50 Payable over 7 months £823.50 Gross (inclusive of holiday pay).
- Monday: 3.40pm-5.10pm (Central Norwich) Street Dance
- Tuesday: 3.40pm-5.10pm (Central Norwich) Stomp/ Tap
- Wednesday: 4.15pm-545pm (Central Norwich) Contemporary
- Thursday: 3.40pm-5.10pm (Central Norwich) Cheerleading
- Friday: 3.15pm- 4.45pm (Surrounding Norwich) Street Dance
Contract fee (tbc.) : £3144.50 Payable over 7 months £449.21 Gross (inclusive of holiday pay).
- Monday: 3pm-4.30pm (Surrounding Norwich) Street dance
- Wednesday 4.15pm-545pm (Central Norwich) Cheerleading
- Saturday 9am-1pm (Central Norwich) Assistant in Ballet and Street Dance
- Plan and deliver dance (Street Dance, Stomp, Cheerleading and Contemporary) classes in after school clubs at both primary and secondary schools.
- Attend slanteddance performances (Saturday 31st March 2018 – 9.30am- 2.30pm and Saturday 16th June 11-6pm).
- Be aware of and apply at all times appropriate Health and Safety, Child Protection and Safeguarding precautions in accordance to slanteddance policies.
- Be up to date or complete relevant Safeguarding and Health and Safety training and First Aid.
- Participate in training so classes are structured around slanteddance methodologies and guidelines.
- Undertake correct signing in and out processes for every class.
- Attend company performance projects.
- Attend staff meetings and training.
- Undertake letter distribution in classes, as required.
- Receive fees when applicable and forwards to the office according to slanteddance fee system
- Liaise with parents/ guardians/ school teachers at classes, as required.